We are proud to announce that NYIF’s classrooms will re-open at the New York Institute of Finance starting Monday, May 31, 2021. We heard from so many students during the pandemic who were waiting to learn with us in person again and we are thrilled to welcome them back to our classrooms.
The safety of our employees, community, and customers is our primary concern. As the coronavirus (COVID-19) has impacted many communities, we feel it is important to connect directly with you to share more about the steps we are taking to re-open classrooms at the New York Institute of Finance.
We have developed and implemented a robust plan based on best practices for the health and safety of our offices during the evolving pandemic. Our return to in-person instruction does not mean that we may be any less vigilant or relax our enhanced safety protocols.
What To Expect At NYIF Classroom Re-Opening:
- To ensure the safety of all our participants and staff members, NYIF requires all participants in our facilities to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
- Thorough disinfection protocols in place to ensure a safe and clean environment
- All staff and students MUST wear masks while they are in the facility
- Temperature will be checked daily upon arrival
- We ask all staff and students to abide by federal and state laws with regards to traveling/quarantining – *CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION*
- Maintain 6 feet social distance at all times within the facility
- All students will be assigned designated seat for each class
Please note: Virtual classrooms will still be in operation should you not want to come in person.
If you have any questions/concerns, please contact us at 1.347.842.2501 or email us at email@example.com.